Anabaptist Faith Formation A list of faith formation resources from Mennonite Church USA.
Links from April Faith Formation Conversation
“Taste the Story” from Building Faith, for PreK children
Sex, Tech, and Faith book (author is Presbyterian Church USA)
Wild Church Network (be discerning about the affiliations of some Wild Churches)
Lifelong Faith Formation, John Roberto- website with a lot of resources and ideas for curriculum
Shalom Readers from Central Plains Mennonite Conference
Hope4CE Facebook group, for progressive Christian communities
Stuff You Can Use Youth Ministry Facebook group– affiliated with GROW curriculum which is evangelical but lots of tips and tricks and support for all kinds of ministry all over the spectrum
Great Lakes Regional Mennonite Spiritual Directors has an active Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/
Other Worship Resources
A conversation for church leaders focusing on the changes in church life brought about by the pandemic, the use of hybrid worship, and other technologies.
- Music – Voices Together Resources
- Bread Making Meditation for Congregations
- Singing Salvation Story – Heilsgeschite in Song (Word doc)
- Singing Salvation Story – Heilsgeschite in Song (pdf)
- Journeys with God: a biblical curriculum from MEA. The aim of the curriculum is to invite children to become part of the biblical story. Listening to and participating in the stories of God’s people helps children build a firm foundation for faithful living as they move from shared/experiential faith toward a more mature and owned faith. The curriculum is designed to help children gain a sense of the Bible as a whole and how the Biblical narrative interacts with their lives.
- Radical Hospitality: Responding to the Issue of Immigration – Bible study from MC USA