Please consider making a donation to support the ongoing mission of Central District Conference. To give money to Central District online through PayPal, please click on the “Donate” button below.
Information about Transaction Fees:
- When you give using a credit card through PayPal, PayPal will receive 2.2% of your donation, plus a 30 cent fee.
- For example, if you make a $100 donation, Central District will receive $97.50 and PayPal will receive $2.50.
- If you make a $500 donation, Central District will receive $488.70, and PayPal will receive $11.30.
- You are welcome to use this convenient service to make a contribution. You do not need to have a PayPal account to donate through PayPal.
- If you would prefer to avoid transaction fees being taken out of your donation, you are welcome to mail a check to the conference office (1015 Division St, Goshen, Indiana 46528). Or, check with your personal bank about setting up one-time or recurring direct deposit payments to Central District through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or ACH payments or send a check through a “bill pay” service.
To donate by personal check, make checks payable to Central District Conference and send to Central District Conference, 1015 Division St, Goshen, IN 46528
Central District Conference has set up a brokerage account with ProEquities through Everence that will allow donors to give appreciated securities like stocks or mutual fund shares to Central District Conference. If you would like use this way of donating to CDC, please call the conference office for the DT number and our account number.
Thank you for your support of the ministries of Central District Conference!