Assembly Mennonite Church, Goshen, IN is seeking a .6 FTE pastor to be part of their pastoral team. The position is “Pastor of Child, Youth, and Adult Faith Formation.” Responsibilities include:
1. Serve as pastor to the children and youth:
●Oversee Christian education and programs geared to children and youth; Oversee MYF and JYF programs and supervise coordinators; Make birthday and other appropriate contacts; Oversee mentor program; Facilitate young people’s involvement in worship; Encourage exploration of baptism at appropriate age.
2. Give leadership to adult faith formation through small groups and 2nd hour electives
● Root emphasis on small groups in biblical faith; Work with the small groups steering committee to plan and facilitate small group reps meetings and to facilitate inclusion of AMC participants in small groups (ex. through annual “small group shuffle”); Monitor and strengthen small group life.
● Give oversight to or delegate oversight of 2nd hour programming/activities for adults throughout the year; Work with the electives committee.
● Mark milestones and life stages; call unbaptized adults to baptism; oversee covenanting to the congregation; encourage spiritual growth in the congregation, working with others to provide opportunities for retreat and strengthening spiritual disciplines
Atlanta Mennonite Church is seeking a 1/2 time pastor. To view the job description, please go to https://atlmenno.org/pastor/
Cincinnati Mennonite Fellowship is seeking a part-time Children/Youth Director to coordinate and lead children’s programming (nursery – elementary) on Sunday mornings, plus a few family events and/or all-church activities. Job description
Community Mennonite, Markham, Illinois is seeking a half-time pastor. We are located in the south suburbs of Chicago. We follow God by way of Jesus. We believe in peaceful and non-violent solutions to violence. We hold to the Anabaptist theology and doctrine. We support one another through welcoming and honoring the gifts of all people in the congregation. With times of thoughtful worship, upholding each other in intellectual integrity and support of each other as we go through this journey together. What we would like to find is a pastor who is nurturing and able to help us grow in Christ, each of us individually and collectively.
Some of the expectations:
- Sunday morning worship service – preparing and providing the message, coordinating with the worship lead for the rest of the service (prayers, hymns,communion, etc.)
- Providing pastoral service to congregational members in need (visiting shut-ins, following up with individuals/families in crisis, etc.)
- Baptisms, membership classes, weddings, funerals, and discipling Let’s see how the Spirit’s call would best fit your gifts to the expectations of Community Mennonite Church.
Emmaus Road Mennonite Fellowship
.75 to 1 FTE Pastor
Former pastor: Peter Martin
First Mennonite Church Bluffton is
First Mennonite Church Bluffton is seeking a Director of Music and Worship. This person will: plan for congregational engagement with music since it is core to this community’s spirituality; collaborate with the pastors and others in planning Sunday morning worship services, funerals, etc.; direct our 40 member adult choir that sings three times a month; and provide leadership to directors of children’s and bell choirs. Depending on gifts of the candidate, a separate adult choir director can be hired. Strong candidates will help foster the creativity of all generations and have a depth of music knowledge. Approximately .25 FTE. Seeking to fill the role ASAP. Contact Pastor Phil Yoder: email@example.com
Keller Park Church (KPC) in South Bend, Indiana, is seeking a part-time pastor of faith formation. Working directly with Pastor David Cramer, the successful applicant will participate in a variety of pastoral activities with an emphasis on faith formation for congregants. This is a .3-.5 FTE position with a starting date of Spring 2024 or as soon as the position is filled.
Oak Grove Mennonite Church in Smithville, Ohio, is looking for a full-time lead pastor. Oak Grove was founded in 1818 and is steeped in Anabaptist belief, practice, and history. We seek a lead pastor to teach, encourage, and shepherd the people of Oak Grove Mennonite Church that they might grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ and might further His ministry both locally and abroad.
The current pastors, a husband and wife, are retiring after 14 years at Oak Grove. The search committee is open to considering qualified individual candidates or another married ministerial team.
For more information or to apply, please contact:
Doug Luginbill, CDC Conference Minister
PO Box 1199
Goshen, IN 46527-1199
firstname.lastname@example.org, 419 296 4579