Children Age K – Grade 12
Registration fee is $25/child ($30/child after June 10). Friday lunch, zoo entrance fee, and snacks are included in the registration price. A signed K-12 Field Trip, Medical Release Form is required for each child. Please register online or download the K-Grade 12 Registration Form and send it to the conference office. Registration fees may be paid through the adult registration form.
Dinner and childcare will be provided for children whose parents are attending the Pastor Appreciation dinner on Thursday evening.
Childcare will be provided for children whose parents are attending seminars on Friday evening.
Fields with an asterisk (*) are required. Please register one child online at a time. If you wish to register more children online, you may complete the online form multiple times and still pay with one check or credit card payment.
All children need to have a K-12 Field Trip, Medical Release Formon file before the child may participate in children’s activities. The K-Grade 12 Registration Form may be downloaded and sent to the conference office or picked up at the registration table on site.
A registration fee of $25/child ($30/child after June 10) may be paid through the adult registration process. The registration fee includes the entrance fee to the zoo, Friday lunch, and snacks.
K-Grade 12 Schedule of Activities
Things to bring:
- Sunscreen and hat
- Shoes appropriate for walking the zoo
- Signed permission slips
- 4:45p-7:30p Childcare and dinner will be provided only for children whose parents are attending the Pastor Appreciation Dinner. They will go to the Backyard Picnic for dinner and be taken to the sanctuary for worship. Parents: Drop children off at the registration table.
- 7:30p Worship – Parents should plan to pick up their children outside the sanctuary before the worship service. Children will be with parents until after the children’s story. Pick up children immediately following worship in the Purple Room.
- 8:30a – Drop off at the registration table
- 8:30a – Get acquainted, play games
- 9:30a – Go to the Milwaukee Zoo
- 11:00 – Relax, games, books
- 11:45 – Lunch
- 3:30p – Go back to Milwaukee Mennonite to relax, play games, books
- 4:15p – Meet parents outside the sanctuary for worship.
- 7:30p – Seminars. Childcare will be provided for children whose parents are attending a seminar. Pick children up in the Purple Room immediately following the worship service.
- 8:30a – Worship. Children will be with parents until after the children’s story.
- 9:00a – Play in the park
- 10:30 – Snack
- 11:00 – Games, books
- 12:00 – Pick children up in the Purple Room immediately following the delegate session.